Polestar unveils its own electric scooter conceptMarch 10, 2021
The Polestar electric scooter model was named Re: Move.
The automotive world will no longer be the same – due to the struggle for the environment, every major automaker has at least one electric car in its lineup. Some of them started making electric scooters and bicycles as a kind of accessory. But the Polestar company held out to the last.
Wallpaper magazine recently commissioned a new electric scooter with simplicity, simple design and long life cycle. And so, Polestar, together with the companies Hydro and CAKE, presented the new Re: Move scooter.
The novelty has a simple and at the same time bold design, which, according to customers, makes the device durable and environmentally friendly. There are currently no details about the transport, but the manufacturer promised to publish its presentation on March 17. Such an electric scooter should appear on sale this fall.
- Lotus to sell Elise sports car platform to other companies
- Ferrari 812 Competizione and Aperta Sibling with the most powerful V12 engine already sold out
- Aeva startup has created a unique sensor for unmanned vehicles
- Tesla patented swivel seats and movable steering wheel
- 2021 Ford Bronco Official Specs Show Higher Power