Polestar Precept revealed front endFebruary 24, 2020
Polestar will present the third model at a large exhibition in Geneva.
For the public debut of the Precept concept, the Swedes will show the car tomorrow through digital channels. In anticipation of this moment, we saw another part of the car. New teaser announces tomorrow’s presentation. When viewed from above, we see the nose of a new concept. It looks like the hood will have a special design. The hood on the straight nose initially releases the air intake. The grill may also have an open design. Unlike existing models such as the Polestar 2, this concept has flatter and longer headlights.
With the release of the hybrid Polestar 1 and the all-electric Polestar 2, this model is likely to also become fully electric. Little is known about this harbinger of Polestar 3. An earlier teaser was even more ghostly than this. Therefore, the shape of the car has not yet been announced. We will learn more tomorrow February 25th; then Polestar will reveal the “cards.”
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak