Polestar launches PreceptSeptember 27, 2020
Polestar announced the start of production for the Precept, which was unveiled earlier this year.
Note that the development of the car is carried out in the UK and more than 130 specialists are already working on it. The decision to start production was made after the company announced that motorists liked the model and there was a place for it in the car market.
“Stunning, impressive, cutting edge, we would like to see the Precept on the road – that’s what the press wrote about the new product, and the public said:“ We want to see this car, ”- said Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath.
The Polestar Precept will be manufactured in China at a completely new facility. It is reported that the plant will become one of the most intelligent among all auto enterprises in the world.
In turn, Polestar hints that the novelty is distinguished by the presence of a lightweight carbon composite structure and the use of recycled materials in the interior trim. So, the upholstery of the new items is made of plastic bottles, and the rugs are made of fishing nets.
In addition, it was recently noted that Polestar 2 electric vehicles began to be supplied from China to Europe. It should be emphasized that this car has a traction battery with a capacity of 78 kW / h and two electric motors with a total capacity of 408 hp.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web