Polestar launches new model seriesMarch 24, 2020
Polestar, which is owned by Volvo and Geely, has announced the start of mass production of an electric car with index 2 at a plant in China. At this time, the release on European and some American automobile enterprises was stopped in connection with the coronavirus.
Polestar plant in Chengdu, China, opened in late summer of 2019. The new enterprise is positioned as “one of the most environmentally friendly industries in China.” The Polestar 1 model is already being produced there, and now the Polestar 2 electro-fastback has stood on the conveyor.
This car enterprise is capable of producing 500,000 cars a year, some of which are intended for the local market, while others will be exported.
The Polestar 2 will be based on the CMA platform. The electric car is equipped with two electric motors with a total capacity of 408 hp. and 660 Nm of torque, powered by a 78 kW / h battery. The car accelerates to 100 km / h in less than 5 seconds and overcomes on a single charge up to 500 km according to the WLTP cycle
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures