Polestar 2 electric cars began to be delivered from China to EuropeJune 29, 2020
The Polestar 2 electric liftback debuted about a year and a half ago, and in the spring of 2020, the Swedish brand began production of cars at a new enterprise in China. And today, deliveries of electric cars to Europe have started.
Polestar 2 is based on the CMA architecture, and under the floor is a traction battery with a capacity of 78 kW / h. 2 electric motors develop a total of 408 hp (660 Nm), the model accelerates to 100 km / h in 4.7 seconds and can travel on a single charge up to 470 km in a WLTP cycle.
At the moment, electric cars have been brought to Belgium, where it is planned to carry out final tests of quality control, and in August they will be handed over to Swedish and Norwegian customers.
The next batch of Polestar 2 electric cars will be sent to countries such as Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and, in fact, Belgium, and by the end of the year cars will be delivered to customers in Switzerland. The initial cost of an electric car in the German market is 55 825 euros
In addition, it was previously noted that Koenigsegg and Polestar are working together on “something exciting.” A mysterious novelty will be shown on the west coast of Sweden.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV