Polestar 1 from Need For Speed Heat will appear in real lifeOctober 10, 2019
According to automotive designer Khizil Salim, a variation of the incredible Polestar 1, which he created specifically for the game Need for Speed Heat, will be implemented.
In the virtual world, the car has a yellow body and is decorated with a large number of aerodynamic elements, which, as you can assume, will remain only in the digital world.
As it turned out, the original design of Salim will in fact be even more wild than that of the car, which is presented in the video game, and is currently being copied by a company called Sekrit Studios.
In August, Polestar launched the production of the Polestar 1 hybrid at its own facility in Chengdu, China, and customers are expected to receive debut copies by the end of the year.
Given this, it is still unknown when Sekrit Studios will present its version of the model. However, several photos demonstrate that the fully finished Polestar 1 with flared front wings can be seen in the near future.
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price
- ABT Sportsline finalizes the Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro