Polestar 1 from Need For Speed Heat will appear in real lifeOctober 10, 2019
According to automotive designer Khizil Salim, a variation of the incredible Polestar 1, which he created specifically for the game Need for Speed Heat, will be implemented.
In the virtual world, the car has a yellow body and is decorated with a large number of aerodynamic elements, which, as you can assume, will remain only in the digital world.
As it turned out, the original design of Salim will in fact be even more wild than that of the car, which is presented in the video game, and is currently being copied by a company called Sekrit Studios.
In August, Polestar launched the production of the Polestar 1 hybrid at its own facility in Chengdu, China, and customers are expected to receive debut copies by the end of the year.
Given this, it is still unknown when Sekrit Studios will present its version of the model. However, several photos demonstrate that the fully finished Polestar 1 with flared front wings can be seen in the near future.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions