Polestar 1 checked on a frozen lakeFebruary 12, 2019
The model must be sent to mass production before the end of this year. However, while the sports coupe is tested on a frozen lake in Sweden.
The prototypes already look ready for production, but the company decided to collect more data on the behavior of cars in various conditions. Prototypes began collecting in October last year. Since then, Polestar 1 has been tested in difficult situations, including turns on a wet road at speeds of up to 225 km / h.
Mass production should begin in the second half of the year. Sales will begin in 2020. The first dealer center in Norway will open at the end of 2019, after which the network will be expanded to 60 dealer centers by mid-2020. In the end, buyers will be able to completely independently choose, configure and order cars via the Internet.
- The Germans showed a unique modular autonomous car DLR U-Shift
- Hyundai hints at Tucson N
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off