Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New RendersDecember 4, 2020
This retro-styled car was produced from 1997 to 2002. The roadster’s circulation slightly exceeded 11 thousand cars.
He got a very extravagant appearance with a narrow long hood, vertical grille, minimalistic two-seater body, unusual bumpers, etc. The renders show a thoroughly redesigned Prowler, which Abimelec Design worked on.
Unlike the standard model, the modified Plymouth Prowler gets new bumpers and redesigned optics. The roadster lost its front fenders, but it was decided to leave the standard grille. The silhouette of the car has become softer and sleeker, and the image is complemented by catchy exhaust pipes and chrome wheels.
At the factory, the standard Prowler versions were equipped with a 253-horsepower 3.5-liter atmospheric engine.
The car gets rendered with a 707-horsepower Hellcat V8 with a displacement of 6.2 liters.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed