Pirelli test day in Paul Ricard is overMay 29, 2019
At the French Paul-Ricard circuit, the Pirelli test day ended, where Ferrari and Red Bull Racing are working this week. Using the system of artificial irrigation installed on the highway, tire workers worked with intermediate and rain tires.
Behind the wheel of the Red Bull Racing RB15 Pierre Gusley worked today – he drove 108 laps. Sebastian Vettel on Ferrari in the morning drove 64 laps, and in the afternoon he was replaced by Charles Leclaire, driving 46 laps. Tomorrow at Pirelli will complete the test program this week.
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers
- Zero Motorcycles announced the recall of its motorcycles
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo undergoes final tests
- Hyundai revealed the name of the new crossover for Europe