Pirelli test day in Paul Ricard is overMay 29, 2019
At the French Paul-Ricard circuit, the Pirelli test day ended, where Ferrari and Red Bull Racing are working this week. Using the system of artificial irrigation installed on the highway, tire workers worked with intermediate and rain tires.
Behind the wheel of the Red Bull Racing RB15 Pierre Gusley worked today – he drove 108 laps. Sebastian Vettel on Ferrari in the morning drove 64 laps, and in the afternoon he was replaced by Charles Leclaire, driving 46 laps. Tomorrow at Pirelli will complete the test program this week.
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white
- Maserati connects its vehicles to TomTom services
- Bugatti is preparing an electric track hypercar
- Hyundai plans to launch a large pickup truck
- Volkswagen continues testing Golf GTI TCR