Pirelli finished the first day of tire testsJuly 17, 2019
In Pirelli completed the first day of the next series of tests of tire prototypes for the 2020 season, which was held today at Silverstone – drivers of two teams – Williams and Red Bull Racing worked with slices of different stiffness.
Pierre Gusley today drove 102 laps, and George Russell – 98 laps on unmarked tires – the exact composition was known only to Pirelli engineers.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green