Pirelli finished the first day of tire testsJuly 17, 2019
In Pirelli completed the first day of the next series of tests of tire prototypes for the 2020 season, which was held today at Silverstone – drivers of two teams – Williams and Red Bull Racing worked with slices of different stiffness.
Pierre Gusley today drove 102 laps, and George Russell – 98 laps on unmarked tires – the exact composition was known only to Pirelli engineers.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors