Pirelli confirmed the choice of tires for the stage in BakuApril 17, 2019
In Pirelli confirmed the choice of the number of sets of tires made by the teams in front of the Grand Prix of Azerbaijan. Standard labeling Hard, Medium and Soft in the fourth stage will receive the compositions C2, C3 and C4.
The teams traditionally chose the most soft sets, and almost all of them were limited to one set of Hard – only Riccardo, Raikkonen, Kvyat and Russell had two sets of the toughest tires.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar