Pirelli confirmed the choice of tires for the stage in BakuApril 17, 2019
In Pirelli confirmed the choice of the number of sets of tires made by the teams in front of the Grand Prix of Azerbaijan. Standard labeling Hard, Medium and Soft in the fourth stage will receive the compositions C2, C3 and C4.
The teams traditionally chose the most soft sets, and almost all of them were limited to one set of Hard – only Riccardo, Raikkonen, Kvyat and Russell had two sets of the toughest tires.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future