Pirelli are waiting for an unpredictable raceApril 24, 2019
Smooth asphalt, on which tires almost do not wear out, a long straight line, where they cool down, and a big difference in temperature in the sun and in the shade of buildings is one of the key factors of the weekend in Baku.
In Pirelli, they will bring the “middle” three teams – C2, C3 and C4 – to the Grand Prix of Azerbaijan and wait for an unpredictable race.
Mario Isola, head of the auto racing unit: “The main problem in Baku is to find a balance between the front and rear axle settings in order to simultaneously bring the front and rear tires to the operating temperature range.
The unique route includes a two-kilometer straight and several technical turns, and frequent car safety trips seriously complicate the task for team strategists.
We brought the “middle” triple of trains, which best meets the requirements of the race in Baku, but we don’t imagine what it will be like – the race on the most atypical of city routes is always unpredictable. ”
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options