Pininfarina released an anniversary version of the Battista Anniversario coupeMarch 3, 2020
According to management, the new product will attract collectors.
The Pininfarina Battista Anniversario coupe is a special brand model. A powerful electric car was released by an Italian company dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the company. The novelty received an elegant body color, consisting of three shades: white Bianco Sestriere, gray Grigio Antonelliano and blue Iconica Blu.
As noted in the studio, the painting of each model takes several weeks, while during work the body is disassembled and assembled three times. And for the Anniversario version, carbon-fiber splitter, diffuser and side skirts are developed.
The anniversary version differs from the standard version by the presence of an aerodynamic package, which includes a wing with a more developed splitter and door sills, as well as different-sized forged aluminum discs with a central nut fastening.
The Pininfarina Battista Anniversario is powered by four electric meters with a total power of 1,900 horsepower and 2,300 Nm of torque. The power reserve of the electric car is 500 km. In total, five anniversary coupes will be released.
- Musk bypasses Gates to become the second richest man in the world
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender