Pininfarina Modulo futuristic concept depicted on postage stampOctober 9, 2020
This car with a truly exclusive design was presented back in 1970 at the Geneva Motor Show. It was an experimental prototype, whose appearance did not resemble any other car of the time.
For the 90th anniversary of the founding of Pininfarina, the Italian Ministry of Economic Development is launching a new thematic brand, the main decoration of which is the revolutionary Pininfarina Modulo concept.
The car was built on a Ferrari 512S chassis and has won 22 international design awards throughout its history. This model organically combines the famous Italian elegance and the rebellious spirit of innovation.
The new stamp, whose circulation does not exceed 400 thousand pieces, depicts Modulo on a white background. The cost of one such brand will be 1.10 euros (about one hundred rubles). Pininfarina fans can buy the novelty in the city post office – it took pride of place at the philatelic counter.
The stamp also features the Pininfarina 90 anniversary logo.
Earlier our portal said that the Pininfarina Battista hypercar received an innovative audio system. It includes ten speakers at once, which are located throughout the car interior. The Italians were assisted in the development of the novelty by specialists from the Naim Audio company.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web