Pininfarina Battista, the first electric hypercar on order, unveiledJuly 21, 2021
Representatives of the concern Pininfarina note that each customer’s car will be one of a kind.
The first of its kind, bespoke electric hypercar, Pininfarina, has 1,874 horsepower. With the help of a special Pininfarina customization program, an original color scheme was created. Moreover, the program can offer every customer unlimited possibilities in car design.
The auto company advertises the paint as the first of its kind in the automotive industry. It is worth noting that parts of the car will be hand painted and will take hundreds of hours to complete.
The Performance and Pinstripe stripes in Bianco Sestriere metallic are also hand-applied to the body. Impulso wheels are finished in dark matte gray and have black aluminum center circlips.
The brand’s coaching legacy goes back 91 years, and only the Battista will continue. Representatives of the concern note that each customer’s car will be one of a kind.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV