Pilots asked to play the French anthem in honor of HubertSeptember 7, 2019
Although the Japanese race Nobuhara Matsushita, who plays for the British Carlin team, won the Saturday race in Formula 2, the French anthem was also played during the award ceremony. It was a tribute to the pilot of the series Antoine Hubert who died a week ago.
As it turned out, the proposal to play the French anthem came at a briefing from the riders themselves. At the same time, the consolidated request of the riders stipulated that if there is no time to play an additional anthem, then they ask to perform the French instead of the winner’s anthem.
As a result, the organizers found an opportunity to play the French anthem in addition to the usual procedure. Racers, in turn, abandoned the traditional celebration of the podium with champagne. And after they left on a special screen behind the catwalk, a portrait of Antoine Hubert was projected.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network