Pietro Fittipaldi will hold the season 2019 in the DTMApril 19, 2019
Haas Formula 1 test driver Pietro Fittipaldi will perform in the German DTM bodywork championship.
The 22-year-old Brazilian has signed a contract with the private team of WRT Audi, which included the official pre-season tests at Lausitzring this week.
“I want to thank WRT and Audi for their support and confidence,” commented the grandson of the two-time world champion of Formula 1 Emerson Fittipaldi. “The tests at Lausitzring were very useful for me, because I had never piloted an Audi RS 5. Having become acquainted with a new car, I was able to start looking for a limit.
We know that there is still a lot of work ahead. I myself need to gain experience. But I am delighted with the car and this project. ”
Teammate Fittipaldi in the 2019 season will be a 21-year-old racer from South Africa, Jonathan Aberdeen.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network