Pierre Goesley: A lot of work, but we are happy with the machineMarch 15, 2019
Pierre Gasley showed the fourth time in Melbourne and was pleased with the workouts, despite some problems.
Pierre Gusli: “I am happy to get behind the wheel again and conduct my first training with Red Bull Racing. Successful day. With every lap I felt more comfortable. We have tested a lot and found the direction of work for tomorrow’s session.
On the last lap, the engine power dropped, so we decided to go back to the pits and check everything. A lot of work, but the car team is happy.
The speed of Mercedes met the expectations, but we worked according to our program, and tomorrow we hope to add. ”
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles