Pierre Boudard: Citroen missed something in preparation for the Rally GermanyAugust 27, 2019
The head of Citroen Racing, Pierre Budard, before the start of the Rally Germany, announced the willingness of the team to fight for the victory. But in the end, after the puncture, Sebastien Ogier finished only seventh, and Esapecca Lappi took eighth place.
“We thought we figured out the reasons for the lack of speed in Corsica and fixed the problems in the operation of the machine on asphalt. But that turned out to be not so, AutoHedbo quotes Budara. – Yes, we were more competitive in comparison with the previous stages, but still this was not enough. Our racers could not compete for the big points. The final result was very poor.
We obviously missed something during the preparation, and this is very upsetting. It seems that our rivals have made more progress. ”
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe