Piero Ferrari: Enzo would be proud of CharlesSeptember 8, 2019
Ferrari Vice President Piero Ferrari watched the Italian Grand Prix from the boxing team and after the finish said he was delighted with the victory of Charles Lecler.
Piero Ferrari: “Enzo Ferrari would be proud of Charles. This is a fantastic guy, he did a great job. He controlled the situation on each lap of the race. Wonderful job. I have no words.
It’s great that Ferrari won in Monza. Emotions overwhelm me. ”
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published