Piero Ferrari: Enzo would be proud of CharlesSeptember 8, 2019
Ferrari Vice President Piero Ferrari watched the Italian Grand Prix from the boxing team and after the finish said he was delighted with the victory of Charles Lecler.
Piero Ferrari: “Enzo Ferrari would be proud of Charles. This is a fantastic guy, he did a great job. He controlled the situation on each lap of the race. Wonderful job. I have no words.
It’s great that Ferrari won in Monza. Emotions overwhelm me. ”
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car