Piero Ferrari: Enzo would be proud of CharlesSeptember 8, 2019
Ferrari Vice President Piero Ferrari watched the Italian Grand Prix from the boxing team and after the finish said he was delighted with the victory of Charles Lecler.
Piero Ferrari: “Enzo Ferrari would be proud of Charles. This is a fantastic guy, he did a great job. He controlled the situation on each lap of the race. Wonderful job. I have no words.
It’s great that Ferrari won in Monza. Emotions overwhelm me. ”
- Honda UR-V: updated stylish crossover with a coupe-like body
- Acceptance of orders for the new Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet
- Demonstrated updated sedan Volkswagen Lavida
- Updated GMC Yukon SUV passes a series of tests
- Hennessey’s 1000-horsepower Jeep Gladiator visits dyno stand