Pictures of the updated FAW Besturn B70 appeared on the InternetJune 19, 2020
The network published pictures of the restyled FAW Besturn B70 sedan.
Judging by the photo, the novelty will have the same headlamps as some Cadillac models. In addition, the B70 will acquire a wide grille.
The car in the photo is equipped with 19-inch silver wheels, a sunroof, retractable door handles and L-shaped taillights connected by a light strip. You can also pay attention to the large logo at the back.
According to the Autohome portal, the length of the updated Besturn B70 will be 4810 mm, width – 1840 mm, height – 1455 mm, and wheelbase size will reach 2800 mm.
The restyled sedan will be equipped with a 169-horsepower 1.5-liter turbo engine. Currently, the debut date of the new model is not disclosed.
In addition, it recently became known that photos of the new Geely sedan on the Volvo chassis were on the Internet.
- Porsche will expand the Porsche Cayenne range
- Renault introduced the updated sedan Megane
- China to end production of ICE vehicles by 2035
- Porsche is preparing many new models for 2021
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X