Pictures of Hyundai Custo appeared on the InternetApril 14, 2020
In the Chinese car market, competition in the business van segment is increasing, and the South Korean corporation Hyundai is going to demonstrate a new model – Custo.
An application for registration of a trade name was published in the patent database of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of China. In particular, photo spies were able to take a couple of photos of the test conceptual model.
Despite the disguise, you can see that the design of the grille will resemble the new Tucson model. Therefore, we can assume that the new model will acquire “2-tier optics”. We can say for sure that the car will receive rear sliding doors.
Of all the elements of the cabin, only the steering wheel, which first appeared on the new Elantra, and the second row of seats are not hidden under the canopy. In this case, the car has a landing formula “2 + 2 + 2”. According to assumptions, a seven-seater variation of a minivan will become available.
It is expected that the novelty will be equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline power unit. Currently, nothing is known about the timing of the debut of the new model.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network