Pickup Foton Tunland got an electric versionFebruary 5, 2019
Novelty, which received an electric motor and lost all-wheel drive, more like a van. On one charge, the new Foton Tunland can drive about 310 kilometers.
Chinese pickup Foton Tunland, which debuted on the home market back in 2011, got an electric modification. The model has lost the standard all-wheel drive – the frame truck, which received the EP300 prefix in the title, will be made only in the rear-wheel drive version. 136 hp electric motor developers have placed on the rear axle. It is known that the novelty is ready to enter the series.
A single battery charge of 68 kW хват h is enough to cover a distance of 310 kilometers. Recharging the battery takes eight to nine hours.
It is planned that the electric van will appeal to Chinese motorists, especially repair service specialists. Currently, under current laws, entry to many major cities of the Middle Kingdom pick-ups is closed. In the case of an electric car, this ban will lose its relevance. The load capacity of the novelty is kept secret. The new Foton Tunland will be on the conveyor by the end of this year.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup