Piccadilly special edition for MINI Cooper 3 doors: a style that never goes out of styleApril 5, 2021
The automaker has unveiled a special edition of its legendary hatchback.
Piccadilly Street is one of the busiest and widest in London. There classic and modern merge, and this spirit is embodied in the MINI Piccadilly series.
The MINI Piccadilly Special Edition is available in two colors: elegant British Racing Green IV and expressive Solaris Orange. Tactile and aesthetic pleasure in the interior is given by the sports leather steering wheel and the upholstery in Carbon Black fabric.
Just being stylish is not enough – comfort and safety are equally important. The special MINI Piccadilly series already includes LED optics and automatic climate control, and a rain and light sensor ensures driver peace of mind in any weather. The cost of the special MINI Piccadilly series is 2,160,000 rubles. Eye-catching on the road is priceless.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web