Photospies shot Porsche 911 Speedster with an agitated driverFebruary 16, 2019
The model was noticed for testing, while the Porsche 911 Speedster was not covered with camouflage. Probably for this reason, the driver of the prototype was not happy with the presence of photographers. He expressed his emotions with a well-known gesture.
If you look at the Speedster from the front, it has a marked resemblance to the 911 GT3 RS. The rear, including the roof, has been substantially reworked. The luggage compartment has pronounced wavy lines. There is also a compartment for a folding roof.
The concept used special suspension settings, which the production version of the Porsche 911 Speedster is likely to receive. It was also equipped with a 4.0-liter six-cylinder inline engine from the GT3. It generates 494 hp (368 kW)
The premiere of the model should take place in the middle of this year, since sales will begin before the end of 2019.
- Electrification is gaining momentum: Volkswagen ID.3 nearly overtakes Golf
- BMW abandons a number of international events
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe