Photospies filmed a new motorcycle KTM 790 SMC 2020June 19, 2019
Another novelty from the Austrian company was noticed by journalists on public roads. So soon you can expect it in mass production.
KTM does not lag behind other well-known motor companies and continues to develop and update its models. Paparazzi caught on road tests 1290 Super Duke R, then 790 SMC next year. In addition, it is known that another motorcycle is in development – the 790 SMT.
The last two models have one common base in the “face” of the 790 Adventure with the row-two as a power unit.
The fuel tank 790 SMT will increase to 16-18 liters, whereas for the 790 SMC – from 12 to 14 liters. Also, the presented model will have a liquid crystal dashboard, integration with a smartphone and, possibly, adjustable cards.
All new items will be demonstrated at the autumn motor show.
Meanwhile, the KTM 1290 Super Duke R received a new frame and exhaust system.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers