Photos of the new version of the Jeep Wrangler with an engine capacity of 500 horsepowerSeptember 22, 2019
Photos of the 500-horsepower Jeep Wrangler SUV were posted on the Internet. From the external differences, you can see a pronounced elongated part of the hood and other wheels.
Experts agree that the photos show the latest and quite powerful version of the Jeep Gladiator, which many fans of SUVs would like to purchase.
Judging by the photos, the hood has become even larger, which indicates the possible raising of false panels due to air. Wheels also received a completely different design. The inscription “Unleaded Fuel Only” is visible on the fuel cap. It turns out that we are not talking about a diesel power plant. It can be concluded that the photographs show the version of the Gladiator Hercules, which the Italian-American automaker Jeep hinted at so actively.
Most likely, instead of an eight-cylinder engine, the novelty will receive a six-cylinder turbocharged unit with a capacity of over 500 horsepower.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform