Photos of the new version of the Jeep Wrangler with an engine capacity of 500 horsepowerSeptember 22, 2019
Photos of the 500-horsepower Jeep Wrangler SUV were posted on the Internet. From the external differences, you can see a pronounced elongated part of the hood and other wheels.
Experts agree that the photos show the latest and quite powerful version of the Jeep Gladiator, which many fans of SUVs would like to purchase.
Judging by the photos, the hood has become even larger, which indicates the possible raising of false panels due to air. Wheels also received a completely different design. The inscription “Unleaded Fuel Only” is visible on the fuel cap. It turns out that we are not talking about a diesel power plant. It can be concluded that the photographs show the version of the Gladiator Hercules, which the Italian-American automaker Jeep hinted at so actively.
Most likely, instead of an eight-cylinder engine, the novelty will receive a six-cylinder turbocharged unit with a capacity of over 500 horsepower.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery