Photos of the 500-hp Jeep Gladiator published on the WebSeptember 21, 2019
Jeep has prepared something interesting for Jeep Gladiator fans, since the hood of the specimen that got into the spy camera lenses is very masked.
Brand new spy shots feature a heavily disguised pickup truck with off-road tires from the Rubicon model. The real interest here is a dense camouflage coating in the hood area of the truck, which greatly distorts reality. Experts believe that we have before us a new high-performance model, which most of the fans of SUVs dream of.
There is no denying the fact that the hood looks bigger, although this may be due to the fact that air raises false panels. The wheels also have a different design, and the inscription on the fuel tank cap “Unleaded Fuel Only” suggests that this is not some kind of diesel prototype. All of this evidence suggests that this is the Gladiator Hercules that Jeep recently hinted at.
- Mercedes headquarters in the US will work from home all year
- Ford introduced a special version of the ST-Line for the Crossover Edge
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang received a 900-horsepower engine
- Firefighters warned about the risk of a bottle exploding in a car
- New graphene carbon will be three times cheaper and it will change the auto industry