Photos of the 500-hp Jeep Gladiator published on the WebSeptember 21, 2019
Jeep has prepared something interesting for Jeep Gladiator fans, since the hood of the specimen that got into the spy camera lenses is very masked.
Brand new spy shots feature a heavily disguised pickup truck with off-road tires from the Rubicon model. The real interest here is a dense camouflage coating in the hood area of the truck, which greatly distorts reality. Experts believe that we have before us a new high-performance model, which most of the fans of SUVs dream of.
There is no denying the fact that the hood looks bigger, although this may be due to the fact that air raises false panels. The wheels also have a different design, and the inscription on the fuel tank cap “Unleaded Fuel Only” suggests that this is not some kind of diesel prototype. All of this evidence suggests that this is the Gladiator Hercules that Jeep recently hinted at.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine