Photos of new Logan, Sandero and Sandero Stepway appeared on the networkSeptember 7, 2020
Following the publication of the first teasers, Dacia shared the first photos of the new Logan, Sandero and Sandero Stepway on Monday 7 September. The hatchbacks and sedan are due to debut in three weeks, on September 29th.
All three new items have acquired cardinal external changes. First of all, attention is drawn to the presence of new LED headlights and lights with Y-shaped graphics, new bumpers, a raised bonnet and a smoother, squat silhouette.
There are no details about the technical part of the new Logan and Sandero yet, while it is known that they will acquire expanded equipment, better finishing materials and, in general, will become more versatile.
According to assumptions, the new items will be built on a simplified platform from Renault Clio, and the engine line will be represented by 1.0-liter atmospheric engines and turbo engines, a 1.5-liter diesel engine and a hybrid power unit with a capacity of up to 140 hp.
In addition, it was recently noted that an affordable electric crossover from Renault / Dacia was shown on patent images. It should be emphasized that the inexpensive electric novelty is intended for the European market.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos