Phillip Island has passed the first WSBK tests in AustraliaFebruary 18, 2019
According to the results of the first day of the motorcycle racing championship tests, Alvaro Bautista took the lead on Ducati V4 R.
From the morning on the circuit was good weather, so that the motorcycle racer worked well today plan. Before the lunch break, after which a strong wind rose, significantly reducing the potential of technology on the track, Bautista drove his best lap. Then no one could interrupt him.
Circle he passed for 1:30,743. Alex Lawes from Pata Yamaha and Jonathan Ray, who plays for Kawasaki Racing, came behind him with a 0.4 second lag. The top five also included Tom Sykes and Leon Khezlam.
Not without a fall today. Three drivers didn’t keep themselves on the track: Jonathan Ray, Van der Marc and Alessandro Delbyanko. Participants teams Honda strongly inferior Ducati and Kawasaki. So, Leon Kamye lagged behind the leader for at least 1.3 seconds. The day ended with a 1.7-second lag from Bautista.
Tests of Formula 1 racing cars also started today. Before the races themselves, Alfa Romeo and Haas showed their new cars for the first time.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup