Peugeot to expand its range in 2023January 14, 2021
This was announced by the brand director Peugeot Jean-Philippe Imparato.
According to the data released, the French company Peugeot will release at least one small premium car and a larger flagship model over the next two years. Both cars will be presented to the public until 2023. Unfortunately, the characteristics of new products have not yet been disclosed.
It is worth noting that Peugeot in recent years has become “more confident” in the automotive market. The modern lineup of the brand includes seven models in almost all existing mass segments – from compact models to mid-size crossovers.
During the interview, it was casually said that in the near future the brand will present a new Peugeot 308 with gasoline, diesel and hybrid power plants. Thus, the Peugeot 508 sedan and the Peugeot 108 compact hatchback will become the “oldest” models of the brand.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years