Peugeot showed a hypercar for WEC in 2021December 5, 2019
Peugeot has confirmed its collaboration with Rebellion Racing at WEC.
In mid-November, the French Lions confirmed their return to the World Endurance Championship in 2021, when LMP1 replaced the hypercar class. Initially, the brand was expected to return in tandem with the current LMP1 team.
“The experience of Rebellion Racing at WEC will be a great advantage for us. This is a very strong team, which is confirmed by its recent victory in Shanghai, ”commented Jean-Marc Fino, head of the PSA motorsport division.
Peugeot and Rebellion also presented an image of a hypercar that will compete with Toyota and Aston Martin in the new class.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup