Peugeot showed a hypercar for WEC in 2021December 5, 2019
Peugeot has confirmed its collaboration with Rebellion Racing at WEC.
In mid-November, the French Lions confirmed their return to the World Endurance Championship in 2021, when LMP1 replaced the hypercar class. Initially, the brand was expected to return in tandem with the current LMP1 team.
“The experience of Rebellion Racing at WEC will be a great advantage for us. This is a very strong team, which is confirmed by its recent victory in Shanghai, ”commented Jean-Marc Fino, head of the PSA motorsport division.
Peugeot and Rebellion also presented an image of a hypercar that will compete with Toyota and Aston Martin in the new class.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon