Peugeot releases cost-effective versions of the 508 Hybrid and 508 SW HybridSeptember 7, 2019
Peugeot has finally published fuel economy figures for the 508 Hybrid and 508 SW Hybrid according to WLTP standards.
According to WLTP standards, the 508 hybrid can cover a distance of 54 km in EV mode. Hybrid 508 SW – 2 km less. Impressive are the fuel economy indicators. Both hybrids consume 1.3 L per 100 km in the combined WLTP cycle with a CO2 emission of 29 g / km.
Both models feature a 1.6-liter 180-horsepower PureTech turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine. and 109 hp electric motor This provides a total power of 225 hp.
The hybrid power unit includes an 11.8 kWh battery. An electrified 8-speed automatic transmission e-EAT8, which is connected to the electric motor on the front axle, is added to the PHEV system. Both hybrids provide four driving modes: electric, sports, hybrid and comfortable.
New versions of Peugeot are already available in France.
- Toyota Yaris named Car of the Year 2021
- How much might a new Ford Maverick pickup cost?
- Nissan Says Gasoline Efficiency Breakthrough Up to 50% Efficiency
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut