Peugeot named the cost of new crossovers 3008 and 5008October 7, 2020
Car sales will begin in the UK car market. One of the versions of the junior cross will receive a variant with a hybrid power plant.
The French company Peugeot has unveiled the cost of two updated crossovers 3008 and 5008. The basic version of the 3008 cross will cost $ 33,725. Under the hood of such a car is a 1.2-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 128 hp.
Dealers ask $ 36,289 for the 1.5-liter version. For the Peugeot 3008, the developers have provided for a hybrid modification – it will be the most expensive and costs 55,056 dollars.
For the older crossover Peugeot 5008, engineers have provided 4 engine options, but there is no hybrid engine here. Peugeot dealers ask $ 36,850 for the base 1.2-liter engine. Other versions will become more expensive.
Buyers will be able to choose from a 1.6-liter petrol engine, as well as diesel engines with a displacement of 1.5 and 2.0 liters.
Car sales should begin at the very beginning of 2021.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan