Peugeot launches a range of motorcyclesSeptember 19, 2020
Peugeot Motorcycles will soon add more bikes.
So, the Indian corporation Mahindra, which bought out Peugeot Motorcycle last year, is going to show seven new bikes between 2021 and 2023.
There are plans for a significant increase in production standards, and the styling of Peugeot Motorcycles will be radically revised and aimed at young people. It is noted that the scooter family will be replenished with a model that will receive a 300 – 400 cc engine. See Speaking of motorcycles, the relaunched brand will primarily feature a 300cc bike with a design based on the 2019 P2X series prototypes.
The architecture that was developed for this motorcycle will make it possible to create bikes with units of a different volume – from 125 to 500 cubic meters. see, informs on Saturday, September 19 portal Motociclismo. Initially, the motorcycle will be focused on the Asian market, and after that it will be available in other countries.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26