Peugeot introduced the new compact model Peugeot 108July 10, 2020
European dealers have already begun to accept pre-orders for the new product.
The French company Peugeot introduced the updated model Peugeot 108. Externally, the car did not receive any significant changes except for the updated color palette, where green metallic and two sets of decor were added – gray and green.
The basic version of the Peugeot 108 is equipped with LED DRLs, electric windows, air conditioning and a multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and a 7-inch touch screen. In addition, the car will receive two airbags, a system of assistance when starting off when lifting and tire pressure sensors.
For a surcharge, a car enthusiast will be able to purchase 15-inch wheels, front fog lights, keyless entry into the cabin, a rear view camera, a contrast roof for the version with a sliding top, a multimedia system with navigation and a set of additional security systems.
All Peugeot 108 trim levels will be driven by a 1.0-liter 72-hp gasoline engine. and 126 Nm of torque, which is paired with a non-alternative 5-speed manual. The cost of new items in the UK is at least 12,785 pounds.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions