Peugeot introduced in China a new version of the Peugeot 508 LOctober 2, 2020
The French automaker has expanded the Chinese Peugeot 508 L range with a new Performance model called the 400 THP at the Beijing Auto Show.
Based on the long wheelbase version designed exclusively for the Chinese car market, 400 THP with 208 hp. and 300 Nm of torque is in the Peugeot 508 L range between 360 THP and PHEV variants. The new car will be launched at the end of the year at a price of 189,700 yuan.
The Peugeot 508 L 400 THP features a black roof, dark radiator surround and two-tone 18-inch wheels. The interior boasts red leather seats and a black ceiling. In addition, like the mid-size car, the long wheelbase version is still offered with an air filtration system and innovative i-Cockpit architecture.
“Throughout its 210-year history, the Peugeot brand, with its spirit of innovation, has continuously been at the forefront of automotive design and technology, always striving to enhance driving pleasure. The company was able to adapt to the changes of its time and rethink the standards of mobility, ”said Dongfeng Peugeot CEO David Guerin.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web