Peugeot has appointed a new chief designerJuly 30, 2020
Peugeot’s future projects are now in the hands of a new design director. Gilles Vidal was replaced by Mathias Hossann.
Anyone who thinks Peugeot is on the right track with its new design language and fears it will be overhauled should not fear: Mathias Hossian is not a new name for Peugeot because he joined the French brand’s collective back in 2002 … Until recently, 40-year-old Hossann was busy with Peugeot concept cars. He also contributed to the design in the form of the E-Legend Concept show car.
Gilles Vidal has been head of Peugeot’s design department since 2010. After 25 years, he leaves the “French ship”. It is worth noting that the current 208, 2008, 3008, 5008 and 508 were created under his leadership.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China