Peugeot has appointed a new chief designerJuly 30, 2020
Peugeot’s future projects are now in the hands of a new design director. Gilles Vidal was replaced by Mathias Hossann.
Anyone who thinks Peugeot is on the right track with its new design language and fears it will be overhauled should not fear: Mathias Hossian is not a new name for Peugeot because he joined the French brand’s collective back in 2002 … Until recently, 40-year-old Hossann was busy with Peugeot concept cars. He also contributed to the design in the form of the E-Legend Concept show car.
Gilles Vidal has been head of Peugeot’s design department since 2010. After 25 years, he leaves the “French ship”. It is worth noting that the current 208, 2008, 3008, 5008 and 508 were created under his leadership.
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing