Peugeot confirmed return to the US … in 2026February 26, 2019
Peugeot is “perfect for the North American market,” says PSA. Therefore, I began to make strategic plans to return to this region, but this will not happen soon.
Rumors about the return of Peugeot to the American market began to appear in the year. And after several years, an official confirmation of this information appeared. After the company’s management saw the results for 2018, a positive decision was made in the framework of the strategic plan Push to Pass.
“Our decision to bring Peugeot back to North America was the culmination of several years of research aimed at ensuring that the Groupe PSA brands best meet the needs of the customers in this market,” said Larry Dominic, President and CEO of Groupe PSA North America. “We adhere to a pragmatic approach to entering the North American market …”.
Despite the fact that the company has a lot of ambitious plans for the withdrawal of new models, electrification, the provision of various services and services – it will not be in a hurry. Cars will go on sale only by the year 2026.
At the moment, the company will deal with the homologation of the model range for the US market, as well as looking for “entry points” to the market.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious