Peugeot 308 with a completely new design shown on renderingsMay 15, 2020
Peugeot 308 is not the first year sold in a rather complex segment of compact hatchbacks in Europe. All of its closest competitors are much newer, so the generation change for this aging French model has objectively matured.
Renders of the new Peugeot 308 are published by the foreign portal motor1.com. The car in these images received a very radical design for itself. The hatchback surprises with an overall radiator grille with an original pattern. Its impudent form is organically combined with the strict geometry of the head optics. At the same time, the upgraded 308 will move to the EMP2 platform, which will allow the automaker to include a hybrid power plant in the line of gasoline and diesel engines.
In the future, the all-electric version of the Peugeot 308 with the GTi badge may enter the market.
The hybrid Peugeot 308 will be able to compete with the “charged” Golf R, which will also receive a hybrid. It is known that the next-generation Peugeot 308 will be sold in a five-door “hatchback” and “station wagon” body. The appearance of new items is expected no earlier than 2022.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network