Peugeot 3008 is ready to upgrade and become a hybridJanuary 28, 2019
Manufacturers of one of the major automotive companies, said that the model Peugeot 3008 can be completely hybrid.
Moreover, the car with the new power plant has already been created and according to preliminary data, will be presented at the end of 2019. A few weeks after the official presentation, manufacturers will start sales.
The car, which is produced in a restyled version, will have a 1.6-liter gasoline engine and an electric power unit under the hood. Moreover, the designers announced the installation of two modern electric motors. The total impact of all installed units will be 296 horsepower.
The interior of the car will also be slightly modified. The main innovation will be a modern digital instrument panel, which will be able to support gadgets. Moreover, the car will have additional functional elements that will ensure the comfort and safety of both the driver and passengers. The cost of the future car is still unknown.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale