Peroni discharged from the hospital, but will miss the season finaleSeptember 12, 2019
At the stage in Monza, Formula 3 pilot Alex Peroni, who stands for Campos, had an extremely dangerous accident – the car flew up on a curb in Parabolic and collapsed on the fence upside down. The blow fell exactly on the spot where the pilot sits. Fortunately, Alex himself left the cockpit, after which he was taken to the medical center for checks.
The examination revealed a concussion in Peroni and damage to the sixth vertebra, after which he was sent to the San Gerardo Hospital. This morning, the driver was discharged from the hospital – the operation was not required. However, he will have to wear a corset in the coming month, he will miss the season finale in Sochi, and may not be able to perform in Macau.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E