Pascal Wehrlein: I will try to help Vettel and FerrariFebruary 5, 2019
This season, four riders will work on the Ferrari simulator, and one of them is the former pilot of Manor and Sauber Pascal Wehrlein, who is now in Formula E. The German rider is pleased with this chance and hopes to help the team win the title.
Pascal Wehrlein “Working at Ferrari is a great pride and honor for me. I visited Maranello and for the first time felt the mood that prevails there. Ferrari is a special team. I will try to help Sebastian Vettel and Scuderia to win the title. They deserve it the most. ”
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar