Panasonic revealed electric truck familyFebruary 13, 2020
The Japanese company presented its family of trucks.
Panasonic introduced its new products: a fire truck and a refrigerator. Both new products were created in collaboration with Tropos Motors. Both trucks were built for business.
According to company representatives, an ordinary fire truck is valued at least 500 thousand dollars. At the same time, the electric model does not differ from the standard version.
The TOUGHBOOK FZ-G1 tablet is installed in the truck’s cabin, thanks to which the employee can receive all information about emergency incidents in the city, as well as quickly contact the operator. The sales date of new products has not yet been announced.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale