Panasonic revealed electric truck familyFebruary 13, 2020
The Japanese company presented its family of trucks.
Panasonic introduced its new products: a fire truck and a refrigerator. Both new products were created in collaboration with Tropos Motors. Both trucks were built for business.
According to company representatives, an ordinary fire truck is valued at least 500 thousand dollars, while an electric novelty is sold at a price of only 50 thousand rubles. At the same time, the electric model does not differ from the standard version.
The TOUGHBOOK FZ-G1 tablet is installed in the truck’s cabin, thanks to which the employee can receive all information about emergency incidents in the city, as well as quickly contact the operator. The sales date of new products has not yet been announced.
- The network showed a render of Volkswagen Scirocco ID 2030
- The prototype Mercedes EQA shown in the photo
- Ford brought to the test a mysterious prototype Mustang Bullitt
- Rolls-Royce launched its own social network
- 8-year-old Lexus Paris Hilton sells for 495.9 thousand dollars