Pagani unveils 800-strong roadster for 3 million eurosAugust 21, 2019
Pagani introduced the supercar Huayra BC Roadster, which has become one of the most expensive production cars in the world. The cost of new items exceeded three million euros.
The roadster is based on a monocoque made of a complex new-generation composite material called Triax, which, in particular, uses carbon and titanium. The mass of the car was only 1250 kilograms.
In addition, the Pagani Huayra BC Roadster received an upgraded aerodynamic body kit with a large front splitter and a massive rear wing, which are capable of generating up to 500 kg of downforce at a speed of 280 km per hour.
The supercar is powered by AMG’s improved six-liter twin-turbo V12 engine, which develops 800 liters. with. (50 forces more than a standard supercar) and 1050 Nm of torque. Together with the motor, a seven-speed sequential Xtrac gearbox operates, which is 35% lighter than the standard “robot” with two clutches.
A total of 40 such vehicles will be produced. The cost of the supercar Pagani Huayra BC Roadster amounted to 3,085,000 euros
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily