Pagani is preparing a replacement for the legendary HuayraMarch 9, 2019
Pagani has confirmed that it is working on the successor to the legendary Huayra, who will receive the V12 engine, as well as the all-electric version.
The new Pagani, codenamed C10, will appear no earlier than 2021, and according to the owner of the company Horatio Pagani, the model will be aimed at satisfying the wishes of customers, 70% of whom request a manual transmission.
Consequently, the Italians will fulfill their wishes, equipping and sports machine and mechanics. As for the engine, the new hypercar will use a 6-liter twin-turbocharged V12 from Mercedes-AMG.
Interestingly, in addition to the classic version with an internal combustion engine, Pagani will also release a fully electric model. The company claims that they had no potential requests for an electric powerplant for a hypercar, but the Italians believe that this is the right development path for the future.
However, before starting production of the next model, Pagani must first complete production of the Huayra Roadster, including in a limited version of BC, which will be shown this year.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station