Paddy Lowe left WilliamsMarch 7, 2019
The former technical director of Mercedes Paddy Lowe came to Williams as the team’s “savior”, becoming its technical director and shareholder, with the prospect of leaving Sir Frank Williams to head the team, but everything went wrong.
The first car, built under Paddy for Williams at the expense of Lawrence Stroll, Martini and other sponsors last season, turned out to be extremely unsuccessful – the team finished it in last place in the Constructors’ Championship, and in 2019 did not have time to prepare the car for the start of winter tests. for design errors – and Paddy said he was going on vacation.
Nine days before the start of the 2019 season, Paddy resigned. The team confirmed the withdrawal of Low for “personal reasons,” and the resignation took effect immediately.
Subsequent changes in team leadership will be announced later.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV