Over 77 thousand Mercedes-Benz cars will be recalled in ChinaMarch 31, 2020
Today it became known that Beijing Benz is going to withdraw about 77,607 cars from the car market in China.
The recall campaign triggered was a potential power steering problem. It is known that the C-class, E-class and GLC models that were released in the Middle Kingdom from October 18 to April 13, 2018 are subject to recall. According to representatives of the Xinhua News Agency, malfunctions in the steering systems and power steering can be caused by errors that were made during the last replacement of the steering racks.
This increases the risk of accidents and is a potential threat on the roadway. Note that the recall campaign will begin tomorrow. The company will notify all car owners of the recall so that they provide their vehicle to the nearest dealership to troubleshoot.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura