Over 70 thousand Fiat cars came under reviewNovember 28, 2019
We are talking about the Fiat 500 cars that came off the assembly line in 2012-2013.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Corporation has announced the launch of a revocable company for Fiat 500 cars. We are talking about 72,761 cars worldwide. According to the official statement, a malfunction is possible on 2012-2013 model year cars. A problem may arise with cable connections that can break down under the influence of heat and high humidity. Such a situation may provoke a disconnection of the gear shift cable.
An official statement from the FCA says the company is aware of three such cases that did not result in personal injury.
But at the same time, it was decided to play it safe and check all the cars. The main danger in this situation is when the car is in the parking lot. If the gear has not shifted to the desired one, the car may roll. The report said that the cable shift controllers will be replaced by a more durable sleeve.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup