Over 12,000 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Recall Due to Missing ReflectorsAugust 23, 2019
Not all motorcycle reviews can be put in one row. Some reviews relate to really serious things and situations, while others are technically safe and should not cause much concern. The feedback described in this post is just that.
Harley-Davidson is recalling 12,733 motorcycles in the U.S. equipped with the Harley-Davidson Detachable Tour-Pak Luggage Conversion Kit, since it does not have red reflectors, which is contrary to FMVSS No. 108 (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety), which describes lamps, reflective devices and related equipment. In the United States, a revocable campaign is required to tackle such a trifle.
The recall campaign concerns the following motorcycles which were completed with the specified whale:
2017-2019 FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK ANV, FLHTKL, FLTRU, FLHTK
2016-2019 FLHTKSE, FLHTKSE ANV, FLTRUSE
Solution: simply replace the necessary components.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests