Over 12,000 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Recall Due to Missing ReflectorsAugust 23, 2019
Not all motorcycle reviews can be put in one row. Some reviews relate to really serious things and situations, while others are technically safe and should not cause much concern. The feedback described in this post is just that.
Harley-Davidson is recalling 12,733 motorcycles in the U.S. equipped with the Harley-Davidson Detachable Tour-Pak Luggage Conversion Kit, since it does not have red reflectors, which is contrary to FMVSS No. 108 (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety), which describes lamps, reflective devices and related equipment. In the United States, a revocable campaign is required to tackle such a trifle.
The recall campaign concerns the following motorcycles which were completed with the specified whale:
2017-2019 FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK ANV, FLHTKL, FLTRU, FLHTK
2016-2019 FLHTKSE, FLHTKSE ANV, FLTRUSE
Solution: simply replace the necessary components.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options